Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you thankful for...

I am thankful for:

  • That I believe and pray to a higher power...
  • That I live in a country that enables me to have the rights that I do...and have the life that we live..
  • For being in love with a caring, incredible guy, that completes my world..
  • For the amazing child I have, he owns my soul and I cherish every breath he takes..
  • For parents that taught me the importance of family and the comfort of security..
  • Sisters that brighten my day even on a cloudy day..
  • A home, that for once is a home.. it is our palace.. our safe haven..
This of course, isn't everything.. but it is a start to a very long list! Thanksgiving is tomorrow, to some its just another day to others it's just a day to be out of work and munch on some turkey, to me it's a day to remember what I have to be thankful for and why.. what brought me to where I am now? What decisions did I make in life that have me feeling the most fulfillment that I have ever known? The answers to these questions, in which no one will ever know but me, is why I am thankful.. it's the reason why Thanksgiving, for once in my life, has meaning..

1 comment: