Yes my child sleeps.. he actually sleeps now! Thank GOD! We have a new sleeping schedule that has been working out pretty good for the last week; Jace is up by 7 AM, naps between 12-2PM and in bed by 8 PM.. How great is that.. and on top of that my darling husband gets up with him in the mornings so I can sleep late and I can still take naps when JJ naps! Wow, I am blessed, trust me.. I know it!
Jace had tubes put in his ears a week ago tomorrow and we have seen an improvement already. He is so much more vocal now, constantly screaming or rattling something in baby talk... which is awesome. We love the sounds he makes and his laughter has become even sweeter. The biggest improvement would be when I say "Hey JJ" he looks at me and comes running, he reaches out to me and just hugs me! Yes my child hugs now.. how incredible is that.. and he notices when I am gone. He cried before I left the other day, which about kept me from leaving cause he has never done that before, but I left and when I came back I could tell he truly missed me.
Everything that I have missed out on or thought I had missed out on is happening, in Jace's time, he is developing the way he is suppose to be and I am patiently waiting, cause this little boy, is amazing!
2 comments:
Oh that is just wonderful news!!! I am glad he is improving and I bet he will keep improving!!!
That's great!
(And a very cute picture)
Post a Comment