Saturday, November 1, 2008

His little words..

Jace is starting to talk and be really vocal which is so exciting. It seems every day he learns a new thing. As of today he can say momma which comes out at momomoma, daddy which is dadadadada, bye bye which is bybyby and bottle boaboa :) How excellent is that! I do realize most babies his age can say 3 or 4, 2 word phrases but I am so happy with his progress!

He also had a sucker today for the 1st time and he LOVED it. We had a very eventful day of shopping in Winston then home to unload the car then back out again to shop more. By the end of the afternoon in the last storm I believe his patience was running thin with all the shopping, so I gave him a sucker. He was quiet for an hour! He loved it! Had sticky stuff all over his hands, arms, neck, chin, hair, and feet (don't ask), but he was a very happy baby.

I think he is finally getting into the "fun" age. I know that sounds stupid but before he was cute and sweet to hold but now he is rowdy and likes to wrestle! His laugh, O his laugh, it's the sweetest thing I believe I have ever heard.. we are blessed, truly blessed, with the sweetest, cutest, bundle of joy ever!

No comments: